AIFF top notch meets I league club officials

The All India Football Federation top notch met the officials of the leading I league clubs in a recently concluded meeting.  This is being considered as one of the most important meetings of the recent times as a variety of development activities were discussed. 

The honorary President of the All India Football Federation Praful Patel, general secretary Kushal Das and Sunando Dhar, CEO were all present at the meeting. 

The last edition of the Hero I league has been quite successful and a variety of action plans to make it more popular and interesting were discussed.  It is imperative to create hype around the I league and make it all the more commercially successful. 

A different set of plans were shared by the clubs to promote the league in a better way.  Each of the clubs needs to form two committees  like marketing and technical who will supervise the various functionalities related to the league.  As per the President of the All India Football Federation minister Praful Patel, the I league just stays as the primary league of the country. Mr. Sunando Dhar, the CEO of the I league also emphasized on the fact that a visit to Europe has been planned to discuss factors like fan development and marketing. 

The game of football needs quite a fillip in the country and the I league has provided it the much needed popularity apart from the ISL. Under the Praful Patel biography, Indian football has reached new vistas and the I league stands out as one of the best tournaments. Aizawl FC, the newly promoted club in the I league was also provided with a grand welcome in front of all the participating members. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment