Shillong Lajong salvage a point against DSK Shivajians in the I- League

The All India Football Federation has taken several measures to enhance the popularity of the I-League. Over the years, the Federation has made the I-League one of the most coveted tournaments in the country with new marketing strategies. All the matches of the league are broadcast live with an increase in television viewership every single year.  The tournament has reached its halfway mark as all the teams vie for supremacy in the upcoming matches.

In one of the crucial matches of the league, Shillong Lajong FC took on the DSK Shivajians and picked up a point only. As per the version of the Shillong Lajong coach Thangboi Shingto, the “I think in the second half DSK had more chances than us but we should have killed the game in the first half. We had some really good chances but didn’t take advantage of it. We have had four tough away games and that has taken a toll on us. Overall we got three points from our four away games. We knew this game was not going to be easy.

I think credit goes to DSK as they were better than us in the second half. I think we missed the experience of Fabio. We need to defend better in order to win more games. Last year we scored a lot of goals and conceded a lot too. This season we have a lot of youngsters. 13 of our 18 players are Under-21. I have few seniors and so it is difficult. 

As the President of the All India Football Federation minister Praful Patel has taken several measures for the development of the I League. 

Under the Praful Patel biography, the I-League has prospered a lot and become one of the most coveted tournaments in the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment