Aizawl FC to stay afloat in I league

The Hero I- League has begun in full swing with a very competitive tone already set for the tournament. Aizawl FC is one of the newest teams to participate in the I- League and it remains to be seen how they perform against the premier clubs. Although they are placed at the eighth position in the league, they aspire to remain afloat and not relegated as per the rules. The team also has a new coach in Jahar Das who has the vast experience of coaching a leading side like Mohun Bagan in the past. 

Under the Praful Patel biography, Indian football has progressed quite considerably and new entities like Aizawl FC has been drafted into the I-League.  As one of the experienced coaches who has been in the fraternity of Indian football for a long time,” Definitely we will as the way we are now handling the team, it has to. 

Although I being a Bengali from Calcutta, I still like that a team from Mizoram must be there in the I-League because so many players, practically in all nine teams, Mizo players are there. So why not a Mizo team will represent in the I-League? I firmly believe we will not be relegated at any cost.  We will be there in the I-League.

The Aizawl FC team is taking on Mumbai FC in a crucial I- League encounter on Saturday  and Das is quite hopeful about his side performing well in the match. He further added “We will try our best to win the match. I cannot promise it but we will try our best. Mumbai FC played a very good game against Mohun Bagan, no doubt about it. But against Mohun Bagan they had a different strategy. Against us, they will definitely not go for a draw; they will go for a win. So their attacking game will be on display which we are going to tackle.” 

As the President of the All India Football Federation minister Praful Patel has taken a variety of initiatives to make the I-League popular. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment